Folder sync with other mail clients

When creating folders in eM, they are not creating in Thunderbird for my other colleagues to see.

Is there a way where I can create a folder in eM but it also creates one in Thunderbird.

It works the other way from Thunderbird to eM but not eM to Thunderbird.

Hi Paul, what kind of account are you using with eM Client, are you using an IMAP or a POP account? Note that if you’ve setup a POP3 account, this protocol doesn’t support any item synchronization with your server.

I’m using IMAP… Thats the first thing I checked.

My colleague who also uses eM is also having the same issue.

Hi Paul, what mail service are you using with eM Client and what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

What do you mean by Mail Service? My release number is: 6.0.21372.0

I mean your email service, the vendor you’ve registered with to use your email mailbox.

my emails are provided by Heart Internet.

Can you make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts and submit the screenshot here on the forum?

Please make a screenshot of your IMAP and SMTP settings for more information about the issue you’re experiencing.

Thank you.

Hi, based on this documentation from your mail hosting vendor, I believe your server does not support SSL for use with the IMAP account. Try to setting up the IMAP’s security policy to “Use SSL/TLS if available” on Port 143.

Hope this helps.