Folder has disappeared from EM Client Mail List

Last week, I started up EM Client on my PC, and found that the “Complete” folder (which is used for all emails that have been dealt with) had disappeared from the list. 

I’m wondering if this is an issue that has occurred for anyone else, and if so, if there is a way to retrieve it? 

Hi John, sorry to see this, we have not received a similar report of this issue, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

What mail service vendor are you using with eM Client? Are you using an IMAP or a POP/ Exchange or AirSync account?

Thank you,
Paul

HI Paul, thanks for getting back to me, it’s much appreciated. 

The version of eM Client we’re using here is 6.0.21372.0. The type of account appears to be a POP account (It comes up as POP3) 

Our eM Client did crash a couple of times a few days before, whether this is linked of not, I’m unsure, but thought it might be worth mentioning. 

Many thanks 

John 

Hi John, unfortunately when using POP3 accounts, your items are not being synchronized with the server and all the content is being saved locally only. If one of the folder is missing and doesn’t seem to be available in eM Client, I’m afraid it might have been removed and you would have to restore the data from an existing eM Client backup.

Check your webmail application if the data are still stored on the server, but as the folders are not synchronized, the messages might be unsorted in your mailbox.

Regards,
Paul

That’s a bit of a shame, but thanks a lot for your help Paul, very grateful. 

Hi again John, sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, I’m sorry if this has caused any inconvenience, please make sure to keep a backup of your data if you want to keep using local data with your POP account, or I can recommend using an IMAP account which synchronizes all your items with the server allowing you to keep an identical backup of your data on the server in case of any issues.

Please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul