Files in Shown the Sidebar

Files Shown the Sidebar I want to see this…

Not this

How do I make this happen?
It is a pain to constantly click on the “MORE” button
Regards, Peter

The More folder is meant to hide folders you do not ordinarily want to see, so it is collapsed.

To move folders out of More, right-click and choose Show. To hide folders away in More, right-click and choose Hide.

1 Like

The More button is actually good to have when you have eg: Many email accounts with 100’s of folders or labels and subfolders under each like alot of my friends have to “avoid miles of scrolling down the page” to then get to the right email account and folder / label you want at the time.

The only drawback I’ve found with the More button is eg: If you create a new eg: Parent folder directly under any IMAP account and (don’t show it as @Gary advised to move it up above the More button), the new folder or label doesn’t then show in the Copy to folder or Move to folder windows unless that’s been fixed recently ?

Wondering if anyone else with V8.x or V9.x has also had the same issue.

The only drawback I’ve found with the More button is eg: If you create a new eg: Parent folder directly under any IMAP account and (don’t show it as @Gary advised to move it up above the More button), the new folder or label doesn’t then show in the Copy to folder or Move to folder windows unless that’s been fixed recently ?

This issue appears to be “now resolved” with the latest version of eM Client V9.1.2109 for Windows.