Feature Requests relating to Contacts

A trio of feature requests:

1. Support for vCard 4.0 (to allow relationships between contacts)
  2. Link birthdays in Contacts to Calendar items for the same
  3. Export of Contacts to .vcf directly (rather than via workaround of doing a ‘send…’ then saving the .vcf attachment and discarding the not yet saved email)

I still think eM Client is a nice bit of kit. Some stuff still to check (at the moment there seems to be field mapping issues for contacts between eM Client and SOGo Groupware causing incorrect values in fields)

I think about eM Client service is very good.
but …
Why doesn’t eM Client support to add contact’s relation Info. - father, mother, children… ?

“Feature Requests relating to Contacts” - that Posted 2 years ago.
Todays , i am lost my contact’s relation Info. on Google contacts.
Because of, eM Client don’t care that point service. 
so we are feel a wondering, weiring your service.

pl, To take a deeply think about that.

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on google_plusone_shareShare on emailMore Sharing Services0

Hi Relation information should not be dropped by eM Client, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul

i use eM Client - 6.0.21034.0 .
thank you for your reply.

Please try to update your application to this release, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21372/setup.msi , some of the above mentioned features have already been implemented and the current version should not include the issue with losing relation connections on your contacts.

Thank you,
Paul