Feature Request: Link to access saved attachment

When saving an attached file to a specific location, it would be useful to have the facility within eM Client to either open the document or open the destination folder to access the saved item. This could be similar in operation to the Downloads button that can be displayed in the toolbar of most browsers

When saving an attached file to a specific location, it would be useful to have the facility within eM Client to either open the document or open the destination folder to access the saved item.

The problem with having a default open or save file / attachments location is that eg: (if you are wanting to save or open file / attachments outside of eM Client), the open & save browse location requester windows can change when you go to re-save or reopen them, as thats “normally controlled by the OS” and not the programs directly.

However if you are only wanting to open and save files / attachments to mail folders or mail labels (within your eM Client mail accounts) or (eM Client local folders), then that might be able to be done.

The feature request isn’t for a default save location, I need to be able to choose anywhere within the OS file system where I save attachments. What I would like is the equivalent of the Downloads toolbar button in a Web browser (such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox), where I can see recently saved items and quickly open the destination folder or the file that was saved.

Obviously, if I subsequently move the saved item the link would become redundant.