Failed Updation - User Account exits

When i try to update its shows the message .
1 . User Account already exits
2 . U have already running the latest version

but still its show last updated on 
6.0.22344.0     (23/04/2015 11:59:37 AM)- Fixed issue with incorrectly reacquiring Google credentials when internet connection is not available

• Hide offline options on non-mail Exchange folders.
  • Memory efficient Google GAL synchronization

6.0.22328.0     (20/04/2015 1:48:20 PM)

• A few fixes for Google OAuth authentication

i cant able to updates. 
please help me to solve this issue

Hello, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are you using any security software on your computer, such as firewall, proxy or any antivirus software? If so, please try to disable any security software on your computer and check if the update process persists.

I believe you may have Proxy enabled on your computer, which causes this issue so the application is unable to download the correct version number or check for the version number with the server.

You can also try to update your eM Client using this installer download, 6.0.22344.0 , however if I’m correct and proxy is present, this may be showing the same issue unless you disable the security features.

Hope this helps,

There was no security update was running. 
its new pc when am trying to install its throwing the same message user account already exists.
My current version was  6.0.22313.0

Hello, I’m afraid the application is being forcefully redirected, can you please make sure no proxy settings are applied in Internet Explorer under IE > Internet Options > Connections > LAN settings, or in your network? Are you using the application in a company environment perhaps that could have a proxy or firewall enabled company wise?

Regards,

I am facing the same problem. The Version I have also is 6.0.22313.0. There are no proxy settings mentioned in my internet connection. But still I get the same error. “Account already exists”.

Hello, not quite sure what is this referring to, please try to update your eM Client to the latest available release, 6.0.23144.0 and check if the issue persists, if it does, please make a screenshot of the error and when it occurs copy the content of the log tab from Operations and submit it to us here on the forum for more information about this issue.

Regards,