Failed to upload ics-file to iCloud calendar

Hello,

I tried to import ics-file to my iCloud calendar via eM Client, but just obtained error message. Image attached :

ics-file is available at https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8icr5rczcm…

Note, it is successfully imported to Google Calendar via both via eM Client and Google Web interface.

Something wrong with iCloud calendars only.

I use eM Client 6.0.19714.0

I would add more info.

I tried to recognize if issue is related to eM Client or Apple iCloud. It seems that issue is on eM Client side.

This is because the event was successfully imported via Calendar application on OS X MacBook, but not via eM Client on Windows.

Hi, I am sorry for delayed answer, please your CalDAV logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

I have sent you log files

received and forwarded. But could you send me that .ics file also? In logs I saw no errors so developer will most likely ask for that file too (if it is happening only with that one).

Jan

There is a link to .ics in the first post of this thread

I am sorry for not noticing it again.

Has a resolution to this been found?  I’m still evaluating the EM Client before buying and this is a problem I’m having (trying to add appointments from web sources like airlines, etc)

Hi David, so is your issue an issue with like externally downloaded .ics files? Can you send me one of these files to my email?
What version of eM Client are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Just forwarded my logs too… same issue

Hi Mike, please follow my instructions on your topic, there’s no need discussing it on multiple topics.

Thank you,
Paul.