When using an MS Exchange user (email@example.com) with access to other accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org), mails sent from that other accounts don’t land in that accounts “Sent” folder, but in the root users “Sent” folder.
How to reproduce (eM Client v.8 and v.9):
- Set up an Exchange user that has access to other accounts mailboxes. (email@example.com)
- In the Exchange users account settings, select the “Exchange Web Services” Tab
- Add the other accounts mailbox, your account has access to in “Delegation” > “Accounts you can see” > “Show” (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Save and quit the account settings. In your eM Client mail view, you can see the additional account below your own.
- Compose a new email and set the additional account as sender. (email@example.com)
- The sent message doesn’t appear under the additional account’s sent folder (firstname.lastname@example.org), but in your own (email@example.com).
This doesn’t happen in for example outlook, where the e-mail correctly lands in the Sent folder of the mail account who sent the message.
Does someone have a tip in how to fix this or is this a bug?