Exchange folders dissapearing

Hi,
After a reboot of my computer, my Exchange folders disappear in my face. I open the EM Client and can see my Account and only the Inbox folder for about 5 to 10 seconds while the software loads, then it dissapears leaving only another IMAP account I have…

At logs I see only:

01:08:34 Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability 
01:08:34 VSTelecom [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder list
01:08:34 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
01:08:35 VSTelecom [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronizing folder list
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Archive
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/spam
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Trash
01:08:37 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Sent
01:08:38 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
01:08:38 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Drafts
01:08:38 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/INBOX
01:08:38 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Sent
01:08:40 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: Done
01:08:40 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/INBOX
01:08:40 [email protected] [IMAP]  Synchronizing messages: Done

If I do a Refresh, I can see the Exchange account synching but no way to see the folder.
Email Tab is not hidden, as I can see my other IMAP account without any problem.

What can I do??

Regards

I would think that because it is an Exchange account, you could remove the account from eM Client, then add it again. See if that makes any difference.

Nope, after adding it again I still see if like 2 secs and then it is gone

Did it ever display correctly in eM Client?

It used to, now won’t.

I wonder if maybe something changed on the Exchange server?

Your best bet, if you have a Pro License, is to open a support ticket. They will be able to analyse your logs and discover where the problem is.

No,
I don’t have a Pro license…
So, server was down, however this behavior makes no sense, why would the client hide the folder is the server is down, I had server issues before and no problem like this…
After server was up again today and closing and opening em again, it appears now