Exchange: excluding mail, calendar or contacts from sync

I need to have a sync with my exchange calendar at work but I don’t want to have emails and contacts being synced, too. EM does not provide a possibility to exclude parts of the offered exchange-items from being synced. Or did I miss a thing?
Thanks!

Hi, unfortunately it is not possible to synchronize a single service with an exchange account, you can only disable a certain service for IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV accounts.
Exchange accounts have a single protocol that synchronizes all your data from the Exchange server.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello Paul,
thanks to your answer. Is it planned to get this feature? For private planings I’m allowed to include the office’s calendar but not emails (would also be far too much email data to sync). The Exchange integration is in deed the killer feature why to switch to emClient.
btw: Android exchange connectors in deed do have the features to select which service to sync. So the problem can’t be a fix design matter of the protocol.

Hi again, unfortunately Android email clients are not using the Exchange Web Services protocol, this is unfortunately not currently possible for EWS.

Thank you,
Paul.