Exchange calenar ia not visible

I have two account connections: google (gmail) and microsoft exchange,- and emClient “see” Gmail Calendar and doesn’t “see” exchange callendar. When I open menu tools\account I see tab “Calendar…” for Gmail and don’t see this tab for Exchange. What should I do?

Hello Sergey,
what version of eM Client are you currently running? Please check the exact version number in Help>About section of eM Client.
Are there any errors during synchronization? If so, can you please copy the content of Tools>Operations>Log window here?

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia,

I’d understood last week which problem I have with my account for MS Exchange Server. I tried to create new connection with Exchange Server. It is not possible to do this in automatic mode - the Exchange Server recognize my e-mail address but don’t confirm the password. I think that last week I created such account in manual mode without calendar&contact feature. So, please inform me what should our system administrator allow in our Exchange Server to permit eM Client to perform necessary actions?
The current version of eM Client is 6.0.23421.0

Hello Sergey,
sorry for the delayed answer, can you check the connectivity of your Exchange server on this website- https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/
The tests should inform you about any errors in your server setup.

Regards,
Olivia

Dear Olivia.
Sorry for delay, it were holidays in our country.
I tried the test and get answer “Exchange ActiveSync was tested successfully”. But my attemp to configure emClient for Exchanfe was unsuccesfully again. I’ve got the following message: “The server was found, but authentication failed. Check the email address and password”. I’m sure that these ones were true. Then I tried to configure manually, emClien said that almost done  but after finish of configuration the error of sync had appeared. I preapared several screen shots but don’t know how to send them.

Dear Olivia.I did nit receive your answer. The problem still exists. If you need screenshots I can send you but don’t know how attach them.