Exchange 2010 account folders are incomplete and incorrectly named

Server is Exchange 2010 hosted with AppRiver

Downloaded and installed Em Client version 6.0.20648.0 and using it under trial

The connection to my account was quick and easy but I have a couple folders that are missing and one that has another folder’s email in it. 

I tried the Properties>Repair feature on one of the folders in question and saw the correct folder name pop up before it reverted back to being incorrect and resyncing.

I am a veteran IT support tech and willing to assist in resolution on this issue.  I would very much like to migrate my office to EM Client from Outlook if at all possible, but not until I can prove it is a stable equivalent.

Mark

Hi Mark, first of all can you please try to update to this version of eM Client and check if the issue persists? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20748/setup.msi

If it does, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on Exchange Web Services logging?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Use the Repair on your account
    When you do this and the issue occurs again, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

This version seems to have corrected the problem.  Thank you. 

FYI When i tried Help>Check for Update it stated that a new one was not available.

Mark

Hi Mark, glad it works, it’s currently an internal release.
Let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.