Evernote

I just bought the EM Client this is amazing piece of software.
Super fast search, fully integration with google calendar.
to make this 100/ please add evernote for collaboration.
Is Evernote in your Roadmap ?

Thaks

Hi Tiago, unfortunately there are currently no plans for implementing Evernote, but the feature is being considered for future upgrades.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Is there a chance to get implemented the Evernote feature? On the following post: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/t… I saw that people already suggested the idea 4 years ago. After 2 years ago it was decided to implement it in version 6.x but for some reason it was skipped.

My question is now how many votes do you need to move this up in the implementation list or are there technical limitations which doesn’t allow to implement it?

+1 This idea! I’ve been using the app for some time now and the lack of Evernote integration is almost a deal breaker. Can’t be that hard.

This thread must be always on top!! Evernote add-on is a “must” for any productivity app.

I’m starting to use eM Client from today and it’s [almost] amazing. I wouls just need the implementation of the Evernote add-on to be sure I want to use the Pro version.

YES.  Need Evernote integration.    i tried writing to Corporate EM.  they told me new features are based on “votes”.  i tried to explain that Evernote has a lot of users.  when they look at EM Client, they would immediately pass on it because of lack of Evernote Integration.  Corp EM really did not get it…They need some help in design & marketing.  i offered but…

+1

Upvote this idea here: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/add_to_evernote_button?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bf…
There are currently 39 votes.

since Evernote provides a well-documented API this should be feasible with a quite reasonable effort.

I second that. I badly need same feature like the Outlook plugin for emClient.

Evernote integration is there is version 8 - coming this Spring.

Gary, that is good to hear! Can I find out more info?

It is mentioned in this blog post, but otherwise you will need to wait for the release to find out more.

Hello all,

We’re sorry to bring this news.
Even though the Evernote integration was planned in the upcoming version 8, Evernote recently decided to withdraw their public API.
Based on this, we had to cancel the plans of events synchronisation to Evernote. However, compatibility with Exchange, Office365 and CalDAV servers stays.

Russel