Evernote integration

Hello!
First of all i’m trying this client for the first time and I am really impressed by the overall quality of this software. It Really stands out among many kinds of projects outside mail clients themselves. Congratulations.
Evernote integration, however, would make this product really, really productive and a true alternative to those who don’t want / cannot afford Microsoft Office (Outlook/Onenote).
This should be a priority for you because evernote guys have excellent tools to do it. And with a little effort of yours itt would expand tremendously your client capabilities making it a very powerfull and a premium product alternative.
Even if they are a different company you and your users/costumers will certainly win if you do it. Sorry for my bad english.

where do we vote for “add to Evernote”.  As this is an Outlook replacement (Outlook has add to evernote), and Evernote is growing like crazy in business, it makes sense to add it ASAP to attract business users.  we have several in the office that are ready to move to it with that added feature…

Hi,
to vote for an idea to be considered for future release you need to click the “+ LIKE” button next to the forum topic title.

Best regards,
Olivia

Yes.  I vote for Evernote.   I am evaluating eM Client as a replacement for Outlook, which has an Evernote link.    

Yes please, Evernote integration is really missing :frowning:

+1

Upvote this idea here: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/add_to_evernote_button?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bf…
There are currently 39 votes.