Events on calendar disappear immediately

If you are into editing themes, you can change that.

Hi

Sorry, bumping an old thread, but did you find a solution or did I miss it?

In my case, this issue seems to maybe have something to do with the event description on eM Client. I havent tested it properly, but noted the following.

If I add a description, the event disappears from eM Client, but I can still see it on web browser and on outlook mobile. If I leave the description out, then it is fine. Also, if I save the disappeared events that I made with eM Client again on outlook/browser, then they reappear on eM Client.

I still do not see an answer to the issue. Simply, events entered on calendar are disappearing within
seconds. How do I fix this? Thank you.Ā 

Hi,
I updated an event in eM Client, saved it and it disappeared.Ā  However, it did update the event on my iphone and itā€™s still there. Any solutions? Thank you,

Events can disappear from the calendar if it is not syncing properly. I have one CalDAV calendar that regularly loses half of itā€™s events in eM Client. Going to the Calendar section and unticking then ticking that calendar again will resync it.Ā 

Thanks for the suggestion Gary.Ā  That didnā€™t recover an event that disappears after I edit and save it.

What happens when you right-click on the calendar and choose Properties > Repair?

Repair fixed the issue for meā€¦ thanks!

repair does not fix anything for meā€¦ I guess my calendar is on read-only mode, but I canā€™t find how I can change thisā€¦ help please. Thanks so much!

The repair function simply deletes and then downloads the event cache again from the server. It would not make any difference whether the calendar is read-only.

Thank you Gary, I solved the problemā€¦ by putting the time of syncing every 1 minuteā€¦

There is no ā€œRepairā€ under ā€œPropertiesā€ on mine.

Thank you! Yes a simple fix, but very frustrating when you ainā€™t paying attention to which calendar is highlightedā€¦ there needs to be a warning before it eliminates the work youā€™ve put into creating a calendar event.