error starting the program

After setting up the program I get the following but can’t go into anything to make changes. eM Client (6.0.20154.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 2.0.50727.8000
The following error has occurred:
MailExceptions.OperationException: Specified method is not supported.
at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.ThrowNotSupportedException()
at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.MailClient.Storage.Synchronization.IFolderSynchronizer.Remove(Folder folder)
at MailClient.Storage.Application.Folder.Delete()
at MailClient.Storage.Application.Folder.Delete()
at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GdataAccount.GoOnlineInt()
at MailClient.Protocols.Common.SynchronizableAccount.ChangeOnlineState(Boolean online, OfflineReason offlineReason)
at MailClient.Protocols.Common.SynchronizableAccount.GoOnline()
at MailClient.Accounts.MailAccount.GoOnline()
at MailClient.Accounts.AccountManager.TryGoOnline(IAccount account, AccountCountRestriction countRestriction, Boolean showWarning)
at MailClient.Accounts.AccountManager.SetOnlineState(Boolean toOnline, OfflineReason offlineReason)
at MailClient.Accounts.AccountManager.b__0(Object param0)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

Hi, are you able to open the application in offline mode?
You should be able to do so by holding the ctrl button while clicking on the application and hold it until the application loads.

Thank you,
Paul.

It loaded in offline mode. Still not sure what to do about the error though any thoughts

Hi, to find a solution for your issue, we need some more information.

Could you go to your local folder > App Data > Roaming > eM Client, and copy all the database files, except mail_data.dat, mail_fti.dat and mail_index.dat.
Please archive these files and try to send them to my email ([email protected]) or use some filesharing service.

Please add a reference link to this forum topic with the mail.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Email sent

Maybe the version of your .NET framework is not up-to-date?

Hi, thank you for the received files, I’m forwarding it to the developers and I’ll get back to you with an answer by email.

Thank you,
Paul.