ERROR on START of eM on Windows 7 Professional

Hello everybody, 
i run eM on Windows 7 Professional in a corporate network. 

I use eXchange.

Well, the problem is when eM starts. It shows a window that says: 
“An error occoured, the application will be closed.” After that will appear an alert that inform me that the Report sending has failed, Proxy authentication required.

Here is the bug file:

Failed to send:Richiesta non riuscita con codice di stato HTTP 407: Proxy Authentication Required.eM Client (6.0.20617.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, Framework: 4.0.30319.1008
The following error has occurred:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossibile caricare il file o l’assembly ‘System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ o una delle relative dipendenze. Impossibile trovare il file specificato.
Nome file: ‘System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Impossibile caricare il file o l’assembly ‘System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ o una delle relative dipendenze. Impossibile trovare il file specificato.
Nome file: ‘System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’
AVV: la registrazione dell’associazione di assembly è disattivata.
Per abilitare la registrazione degli errori di associazione di assembly, impostare il valore del Registro di sistema [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) su 1.
Nota: alcune penalità di prestazione sono associate alla registrazione degli errori di associazione di assembly.
Per disattivare la funzionalità, rimuovere il valore del Registro di sistema [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
   in Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.HangingServiceRequestBase.ParseResponses(Object state)
   in System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   in System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
   in System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   in System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   in System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

The problem persist on the old PCs of corporate ( i tried it on 4 PC). We recently bought new computers and in these it doesn’t happen.

Is important to know that the problem exists on the old PCs only while i use eXchange. If i use others mail like gmail or others it doesn’t happen.

What could be the problem?

Thank you,
Best regards

Hi, are you using proxy on this computer?
Possibly setup in Internet explorer? If you’re using proxy and using windows credentials we have a workaround for using proxy with eM client.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, yes we use proxy.
The settings of IExplorer are the same on the both PCs, the older and the newer.

Why the problem doesn’t exist in all PCs?

So, please could you give me the workaround?

Thank you,
Best regards.

Hi again Michael, are you using windows credentials for authentication?
If so, can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic, I’ll send you the workaround configuration file attached in my reply.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, thank you for your fast reply.

yes we user Microsoft authentication via Active Directory.

I sent you the email.

Thank you again,
Best regards.

Great Paul, your solution works 100%! 

Thank you,
Best regards.

Great, glad that it works, let us know, if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.