Error Message - Exchange Calendar Messages

I am trialing EmClient and I have to say, I am very impressed and will buy a licence when my trial ends. I am a home user but have mutiple email accounts and calendars, such are Exchange servers and some are IMAP and some that I have with the Ministery of Justice secure email are just POP.

[Exchange Web Services]The method or operation is not implemented.

I keep getting the above error messages for 17 of my re-occuring calendar entries, that are usually birthdays that I have set to occur annually in my MSEXCHANGE calendar. I have to press ignore each time I open EmCleint and then I do not get the messages again.

I really do not know why this message come up each time and do I need to be concerned by this.

Thank you

If you search this forum you will find a few similar Exchange issues, but unfortunately there is no solution posted. ;-(

I can’t tell you why it is happening, but maybe there is something you can try.

As it is an error for just these 17 events, why not delete one of them, then using eM Client recreate it in the same calendar. Restart eM Client and see how many events are giving errors. If the newly created one is no longer giving an error, then an immediate solution will be to delete and recreate the other 16 as well.

At least you will not be getting the error again.

Of course once you have a Pro License, you can open a support ticket directly with eM Client. They may be able to offer some other solution.

Thank you.

I have tried this but it does not seem to make any difference.

I will have to wait unil my trial expires, whether I go for the PRO option, which I will probably do.

Regards