Error message - connection reset by peer

I recently updated EMClient and now continously get an error message: [CalDAV] Sync of [[email protected]] failed due to the following error: [[email protected]](Connection reset by peer). It appears that I am receiving all my emails (haven’t been able to send any emails via eMclient since the previous update). Any suggestions on how to stop this error message?

The server terminated the connection while syncing the calendar. This is a server error and is something you will need to ask Yahoo! for assistance with. In the meantime you can disable the calendar by going to Menu > Accounts then clicking on the General tab for this Yahoo! account. Scroll down to Services and untick the CalDAV service. Click on Save & Close.

As a test, can you completely disable any anti-virus, firewall, proxy or VPN, then try send again. Sometimes even restarting your router may resolve this.

But if this is for a Microsoft account, see here.

Thanks for you reply. I was able to to disable the calendar since I don’t use it anyway and I no longer get this error message.