error in client/server conversion when airsync with outlook.com

I get following error ‘an error occurred error in client/server conversion’ when I try to update an appointment in outlook.com calendar. Not just the error it is not updating outlook site at all. I use 9Folders Android email client on my phones never have any issues updating the calendar. Seems like something to do with eM Client.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Raj

Hello Rajith, I’m afraid this is more likely a server issue, if you’re experiencing this with your calendar folder, try to perform a calendar folder repair by right clicking the affected folder and navigating to it’s properties. In Properties, please navigate to the Repair tab and click on the Repair button in order to resync the folder with your mail server.

If the issue persists, please copy the content of the Log tab when the error occurs from operations and submit it to us here on the forum. What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

Hi Paul,

I have tried repairing it but no luck. And I am using the latest client v6.0.22344.0

Now I can even add a new calendar event. I have attached the logs related to the error.
10:46:51 PM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability ** 10:46:51 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list**
10:46:57 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Moving item(s) from folder ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’ to folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Quotes/'
10:46:59 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Moving item(s) from folder ‘[email protected]/Inbox/’ to folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Trident/'
10:47:00 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:47:02 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list
10:47:03 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/'
10:47:07 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Trash/'
10:47:10 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Sent/'
10:47:12 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Drafts/'
10:47:15 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Junk E-mail/'
10:47:17 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Archive/'
10:47:20 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Leads/'
10:47:22 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/GoDaddy/'
10:47:25 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Ads/'
10:47:27 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Expenses/'
10:47:31 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/iStaySafe/'
10:47:33 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Trident/'
10:47:36 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Quotes/'
10:47:38 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/General/'
10:47:41 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Taxi/'
10:47:43 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/SAP/'
10:47:46 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/Suppliers/'
10:47:48 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/'
10:47:51 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:47:53 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Contacts/'
10:48:16 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Australia Holidays (Read only)/'
10:48:18 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Australia Holidays (Read only)/'
10:48:21 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Australia Holidays (Read only)/'
10:48:23 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Australia Holidays (Read only)/'
10:48:26 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Australia Holidays (Read only)/'
10:48:39 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:48:41 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:50:47 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:50:51 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:52:17 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:52:20 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:52:24 PM [email protected] [AirSync]  Uploading item(s) to folder '[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/'
10:52:27 PM   MailExceptions.OperationException: Uploading item(s) to folder ‘[email protected]/[email protected]’s calendar/’ failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
10:52:27 PM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:52:27 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.ActiveSyncCommandRequest.GetResponse(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:52:27 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncItemSynchronizer2.Upload(IItemUploadContext1 uploadContext, Folder folder, IEnumerable1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken)** **10:52:27 PM &nbsp; &nbsp;at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer2.<>c__DisplayClass22.b__1e(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:52:27 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:52:27 PM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:52:27 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:52:27 PM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello this is unfortunately caused by your server’s unavailability, this can occur, when the server can’t process the request on time or is under high volume of requests, it’s quite a common issue with the Outlook.com (AirSync) servers.

Regards,

As a programmer for many years, I can assure you that the service timeout within eM Client can be made longer by your development staff. This problem is also plaguing me and is making me consider moving to another email client.