Never had to log on to google before 3 days ago. Now it requests my google ID and password. Has worked fine except for 3 times - I get an error code 400 - THAT IS ALL WE KNOW. And it locks up and I can’t do anything - not even close the window. It locks up for about 10 minutes.
Happened again today. 400. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on the server. That’s all we know. I waited 10 minutes and was able to log on.
Seems eM Client is having issues with Google.
Not sure if it will help, but if this issue began after updating eM Client, then you may want to uninstall it and download 7.2.35595 from the Release History.
It happened before I updated… And I did try to go back but I was unable to.
It seems to happen every time I do not use EMAIL for bout 12 hours. I get the error - wait about 2 minutes then cancel and say I don’t want to continue - then I get the screen again and put in my ID and password and 50% of the time it works or I have to go through it again. If this is way it is going to be - then I may need another EMAIL system. I don’t have time to spend 10 minutes logging on.