Enter License Code Trouble

Following the references to view or change license settings, supposed to be under “Help/License”, I am missing this entry…

System details: emClient Version 10.0.241 (d2f013a) on macOS 14.3
Latest DL from Release History | eM Client

Any idea ? Pls. advice …

Regards

That is an unstable beta release that is not available for public use. (official beta releases for testing are coming soon). Beta versions don’t use licenses.

I suggest you uninstall it, and remove the database which is the /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/eM Client/ folder. If you have unsynced data that you want to keep, follow the downgrade instructions here before deleting the database

Then download eM Client again from the Release history. The latest version is 9.2.2230

Or you can continue to use it, but you may have issues. Make sure you have a backup (File > Backup) just in case.

Thank you for the quick reply, Gary!!!
Astonishingly I have already used “emclient-v9.2.2230_Mac” so far and it still reads a different software version ??

Since I do not have any further issues in the moment, the client works well, except not being able to manage my license information, the case might be useful for the developers …

Andy

If you want to go back to 9, you need to uninstall version 10. Make sure you also delete the version 10 pkg file so you don’t install it again by mistake.

Then download version 9 from the Release History and install that pkg file.

1 Like