Enhanced Archive Button

I love the archive button, but what would make it even more useful is if there was a dropdown list box beside it that allowed me to pick which archive folder to use. I actually archive mail in multiple folders, such as one for people, one for interactions I have with companies, etc.

Sometimes when I’m monitoring a particular mailing list, I let all of the mail land in my inbox on the IMAP server and then I need a convenient way to file that into the mailing list folder. So, having a programmable list of folder options would make it easy to archive messages into whatever folder I select.

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not plan to alter our archiving system as it works exactly as it is designed and also we need to focus on features requested by more users at the moment.

with regards
Jan

I agree that it would be helpful to combine the Archive button with the Move functionality - eM could then claim to be superior to GMail!

I would also like the Archive button mark the email as READ… that would be a big help…

Hi thank you for the suggestion, we’ll consider improving this in future releases of eM Client.

Thank you,
Paul.