"Endless" synchronization etc.

Since yesterday, eM Client cannot reach my e-Mail-server anymore.

There ist an very long Folder synchronization at the beginning, but even when it ends, nothing works.

I cannot send out e-mails, and I cannot receive e-mails. When I try to receive, Folder synchronization starts anew.

And more Trouble: Tried to move some local Archive Folders to my account in the Internet.

Afterwards, I destroyed them again on my E-Mail Server.

But now everytime eM Client tries to synchronize these Folders with the account on the Server.

They appear even in the waste paper basket, although I destroyed the copies on the Server. Now they appear in the program in italics!

Even an new Installation didn’t Change this, although I destroyed all Folders of em Client and cleaned the registry.

Microsoft Outlook however can send and receive e-mails - with exact the same account data.

But I have a big local Archive and would like to use it furthermore. But Migration to Outlook is difficult …

So what to do? Till yesterday afternoon everything was well …

Hello, I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, if you’re having issues while sending and receiving email in eM Client, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors while trying to synchronise your items with the server? Are you using any security software on your computer that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to your mail server?

Try to disable any security software and check if the issue persists? If you’re seeing any errors during sync, please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum…

Thank you,

Hello,

thanks for your answer. The Problem is solved - it had to do with the wireless Standard … which was false after a router reset.

Thank you,

Peter

Hello Peter, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across this or any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,