Empty folders with Hotmail

Just installed eM for the first time. Why won’t eM download emails form my Hotmail account. It downloads the folders (empty) but not any of the emails. I have verified the address and password but still won’t connect.
I keep getting an “attempt to connect to (email account name) failed”; (yet it copied my hotmail folders down correctly) then asks if I want to check my settings. I have done this and everything seems ok.

I have large folders on Hotmail and it took a while for them to download. I just left eM running and they folders all populated correctly. ~mike

to Wayne: Is the problem still actual? If so, send me your AirSync logs please.

Problem is still unresolved. I haven’t had the opportunity to use this program yet as it gives an error whenever it tries to connect with my hotmail account.
I can’t find the Airsync logs in C:\Program Files\eM Client or C:\Program Data??.

If you can enlighten me on their location I will forward them ASAP.

Thanks for the contact and (hopefully) future help : )

Wayne

Go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “AirSync” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.