emClient7 - setup.msi doesn't install

I have just downloaded setup.msi direct from the site, but neither double-clicking or right-clicking and selecting “Install” does anything… not even an error. I tried with the old setup.msi from version 6 and it still works fine. I am running on WinXP.

I may have a similar problem. My upgrade from v6 to v7 failed. As v7 attempted to launch I received an error window with the text below. I uninstalled v7 and reinstalled v6, and everything works again.
==ERROR TEXT STARTS HERE==
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): file is encrypted or is not a database
file is encrypted or is not a database
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DataStore.GetConnection(String relativeName)
at DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption()
at DbRepair.FormCheck.Check(Object state)

Oh, forgot to mention. I’m on Windows 10.

Okay, solved this myself… totally random. I right-clicked on the file and went to properties, and there was a message at the bottom saying that the file had been blocked from installing, because it was from an unknown source. There was a button to unblock. Good one MS, don’t give me an error when you don’t install, just do nothing and make me guess!