eMclient Password

I’ve recently installed Windows 11 OS and unfortunately lost my eMClient email app in the process.Having reinstalled eMClient I can no longer remember my Password.I can’t find anyway of accesssing it.
Can anybody help please?
Gerald Barker.

You ask for it here:
ASK TO HAVE PASSWORD

Torsten

Thank you but that site just gives me my activation code which is fine.My app is activated but I still need the Password to send or receive emails.

doming0 23 julio 2023 :: 1215hrs (UTC +0100)

I think @skybat is German so perhaps there is a problem with translation.
Presumably you will have made a backup of eMC before your upgrade to Win11 and stored this somewhere safe, if you did simply run;
Menu ->Fi,e ->Restore
You will need to copy the backup file to Documents/emclient (restore will automatically find it there) or your desktop and point restore to it when asked.
This will restore all your accounts, passwords etc in eMC to the state before the issue.
Failing this log into your Webmail (hopefully you had different site access passwords and reset from there.
I do not know of a way to reset passwords in eMC, though if it is possible maybe someone else will know how

¡Suerte!

skybat

¡Los mejores desde Budapest la soleada y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Many thanks for the suggestions.I will try them.

Thanks for the advice.Unfortunately nothing worked.It appears to be impossible to recover or change forgotten passwords in eMclient.

If you have lost the password for your email account, go to the web page for your email provider. They will have some way for you to recover or reset your password.

Then start eM Client and enter the new or recovered password. Note that some email providers require app passwords (sometimes called a security key) and you need to use that rather than an account password. If they require it, there will be some way to generate the app password on their website.

Many thanks for your advice.Surprisingly,the
eMClient website does not have any facility for accessing or discovering a forgotten Password.The site only has an Activation Code facility for licence enquiries.

We aren’t your email provider. You need to reset your password for your email account on the website for your email provider.

Or are you asking about some other password? If so, what password?

Well,I access my emails through the eMclient app on my PC.

Yes, but we are not your email provider. We don’t have the login credentials for your email accounts, so we can’t tell you what they are, or reset them for you. If you have lost the password for your email account, you will need to ask your email provider for assistance, not us.