eMClient not retaining windows size and position

eMClient does not retain the windows position and size after closing / reopening.
Have to re-position/size everytime - ANNOYING

I have the same issue. I use a widescreen monitor, so I resize and reposition the eM Client main window to take advantage of this. However, the next time I open eM Client the window is back to what I assume is its default size; in other words, the application window size and position are not retained, so I constantly have to resize and reposition. This gets old really quickly.

Is this a known issue, or have I uncovered yet another quirk of my weird computer?

I’m using the latest versions of both eM client and Windows 10.

eMClient does not retain the windows position and size after closing / reopening.
Have to re-position/size everytime - ANNOYING

This is “not a known problem” with the latest eM Client versions. I “cannot replicate that issue” with eM Client V9.2.1222 and Win 10 / 11 or on Mac Monterey with Full HD, 2K or 4K resolutions.

So might be something to do with eg: the eM Client version you are running, or a problem with the installation of the program, or maybe the resolution you are running, or the monitor driver.

What version of eM Client do you have ? You might have an older version and need to update. You can check for the latest versions via the release history page.

Also what resolution are you running ? Have you tried “different resolutions” to see if changing resolutions makes any difference to the issue. Also make sure you are using the correct manufacturer monitor driver for your monitor.

Next have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the eM Client to see if that fixes it ? If you haven’t yet, uninstall eM Client and “Don’t delete the database when asked on uninstall”. Then reinstall from the release history page in the above URL.

Note: If you do update eM Client to a later version or uninstall and reinstall, Backup eM Client first via “Menu / Backup” just incase of any problems. You can see when the backup is completed via “Menu Operations”.