Emclient no longer allows me to log in to chrome permissions

I don’t know what else to do to access the emclient that worked well on Windows 8.1 but now on Windows 10 is no longer working.

Since today when I went to the emclient email program that I use in my work, the following messages have appeared:

He asked me to put the email. Previously on Windows 8.1 this did not occur. It’s only been happening on Windows 10 every time I open this email program.

After placing the email asks for my password. This did not happen in Windows 8.1 either. It’s only been happening on Windows 10.

After entering login and password it still asks for a gmail permission which I have already activated in my email account there but gmail doesn’t give me the permission.

The word allow appears completely deleted. And to login I have to allow it to be blue and I clicking would open the program. But that has not been happening since today.

Lately it does not allow me access due to problems with java script, but all browsers have java enabled.

I don’t know what else to do to access the emclient that worked well on Windows 8.1 but now on Windows 10 is no longer working.

As a Pro License user, it would be best if you made use of your VIP Support option and opened a ticket with eM Client. They will be able to help you further.

Se o suporte não funcionar bem para usuários gratuitos, por que pagarei por um produto que não está mais me servindo bem?

For personal use, when using a Free License, users don’t get support directly from eM Client. That is part of the agreement you accepted when installing the application.

But for business use, there is VIP support to solve all your problems. They are really quite good. But there is no question - if you are using the application for business use, you need to be using a Pro License or uninstall the application from your computer. Using a Free License for business use is a violation of the license terms.

If you are going to use the application illegally, maybe better not to admit on a public forum that you are intentionally violating the license agreement.