eMClient keeps crashing on Windows 11 Build 22635.2771

My eMClient keeps crashing, no matter if I perform a repair of the database, uninstall-reinstall, or restore a backup, the problem keeps coming back. My eMClient version is 9.2.2157.0. In the recent crash, it displayed the following information:

Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException (0x80004005): SQLite Error 11: ‘database disk image is malformed’.
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException.ThrowExceptionForRC(Int32 rc, sqlite3 db)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader.NextResult()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyIndexesAndViews()
at MailClient.Storage.Data.DatabaseCopyTool.CopyInternal(String specificTable, Boolean copyIndexesViewsAndTriggers)
at MailClient.DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption(RepairOptions repairOptions, CancellationToken token)
at MailClient.DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token)
Data:
databaseFile: 35504c61-3c74-49fd-aa6f-7d816f55dd4e\ec79e6f1-efc7-4ef4-994a-22ac2a065edb\conversations.dat

Please help me solve this problem, I have been unable to use eMClient properly for over a week.

This usually means that the database is heavily corrupted so there are few options.

Some users have found that restarting Windows, or restarting eM Client a few times resolves the issue, but otherwise:

1. If you have a recent backup, you can delete the current eM Client database, then restore the backup and eM Client should start working again without any problems.

2. If you don’t have a backup, but all your data is synced with servers, then you can delete the database and start over. After adding your accounts, eM Client will resync with the server.

By default, the database is the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder. You may have to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer to get there.