Emclient+goes+to+sleep+when+minimized

After being minimized for 5-10 minutes and then trying to restore eMclient, it takes several seconds for the program window to fully paint itself. It seems that the refreshing process of the program window

Hello, this is more likely a system feature. When an application is not being used on your computer, it will be moved to background processes, eM Client in this case only keeps the IDLE connection and notifies you of new events including incoming mail, event and task reminders or chat messages.

I don’t believe this is an application issue, however if you believe the application is not responding during the “re-initialization”, please download this tool, http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe and run the tool while the issue occurs, we can check if the application is running or not.

Submit the file to my email [email protected] with a reference (URL) link to this forum topic.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response.  It only seems to happen with eMclient and not other applications that I also keep minimized.