emClient deinstallieren, neu installieren geht nicht mehr

Hallo,
nachdem ich hier keine Rückmeldung zu meiner Anfrage bekommen bzw. sie verweigert wird habe ich nun diese Beta-Version deinstalliert.
Wollte wieder die alte Version emclient-v9.2.2157 installieren, aber es kommt die Meldung siehe Bild
emclient_old Version

Dann wollte ich wieder die Version emclient-v10.0.1495 installieren, nun kommt die Meldung siehe Bild
emclient_install

Warum ist nach der Deinstallation eine Neuinstallation nicht mehr möglich?

Ohne dass ich jetzt Spezialist wäre,… das ist vermutlich ein Registry Problem.
Am einfachsten regedit öffnen und alle Vorkommen von emClient löschen. Sicherheitshalber vorher ein Backup der Registry machen.

Hallo,
also ich habe die registry total durchsucht nach emclient usw., aber irgendwas muss doch noch verschlüsselt vorhanden sein, denn ich kann kein emclient installieren.

Hello,
since I didn’t get any response to my request or it was refused, I have now uninstalled this beta version.

I wanted to install the old version emclient-v9.2.2157 again, but the message appears.“a later version is already installed, Setup will now exit”.

If you uninstalled eM Client “and didn’t delete the database when asked on the uninstall wizard”, then you won’t be able to install the older V9.2.2157 as the newer V10 mail database is not compatible.

So if you didn’t delete the database and you have Windows, “enable hidden folders” and then go to “C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client” and either “rename the eM Client hidden folder” to eg: eM Client-Old. Or “delete the folder”.

Also if the following folder still exists “delete it”, “C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client”

Then reinstall the eM Client V9.2.2157 again from the release history page and setup eM Client as new which should then install ok.

Now “if you did delete the database when you uninstalled eM Client V10 via the wizard” and you are getting errors when you try to install eM Client V9 , then try the Microsoft installer / uninstaller troubleshooter via the following link which suits everything from Windows 7 - 10. It may also work for Windows 11 as well if you have that.

Reboot after running the MS Troubleshooter tool.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d

Lastly once you get V9.2 eM Client reinstalled & working, if you have been making regular eM Client backups either automatically via the settings or manually via the menu, you could then restore a recent backup via “Menu / File / Restore” & be back all as you were prior to installing V10.

Hallo cyperzork,
auf meinem Rechner (Notebook) wurde alles was im Windows Explorer mit eMclient Bezug hatte (auch versteckte Ordner) gelöscht.
In der “AppData” auch gesucht und alles gelöscht. In der Registry alles nach eMclient gesucht und gelöscht.
Dieses MS-Tool gestartet und Rechner neu gebootet.
Nun eMclient auf “setup.exe” und wieder kam die Meldung, siehe Bild
emclient_old Version

Ich weiß nicht mehr, was ich tun soll und warum sich dieses Programm nicht mehr installieren läßt.
Irgendetwas von eMclient muss so versteckt am Rechner sein, denn sonst käme die Meldung nicht!

Bin schon am verzweifeln, innerhalb von 4 Monaten schon wieder einen neuen Rechner zu installieren. Leider kommt von der Zentrale in der Tschechischen Republik (Frau Braná) auch keine Hilfe.

emclient_old Version

You must then still have some Windows registry or Windows profile issue as normally what I advised would have fixed that.

Sorry I carnt offer any other help on this issue. Hopefully another forum user can help you.