Emails with Scanned document received by Outlook and not by eM Client

I have recently installed eM Client (Free). Yesterday, I utilized office printer/scanner to scan and email documents to my email account. The emails have appeared in my work laptop running Windows 7 and Outlook. However they do not appear in eM Client. These are the data points I know:

• emails are still on the Exchange server and can be seen when I log into Office365 web interface
  • emails contain pdf > 16 MB
  • Work laptop Windows 7 Pro and Outlook 2010
  • Home PC Windows 7 Pro and eM Client

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

JMS

Hi, does the message include PDF attachments only without any additional body content of the message? Are you seeing any errors while synchronizing your items with the server?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,

I do not see any error messages.

Version: 6.0.21372.0

There is body content.

Thanks,

JMS

Can you please try to right click the folder where the received message should be located and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button, this should resynchronize the folder with the server, e.g. deleting all it’s contents and downloading what’s available on the server.

Let me know if the issue persists, also please try to update to this version of eM Client, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21899/setup.msi .

Hope this helps,
Paul

Completed both tasks. No change.

Thanks,

JMS

Hi again, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable Exchange Web Services logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the error reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Also do you think you could forward one of the corrupt emails to my email as well for more information about this issue?

Thank you,
Paul

Thank you for your attempts to assist me in this issue. Due to the fact this is a work related account and contains some client data, I have decided to go back to Outlook for this account.

Thanks,

JMS