Emails with attachment ( image or file ) won't send.

Hi. I’ve been having this behavior for a while now.

If i try to send an email with attachments ( it doesn’t matter the size of the file ) the email will just sit on the outbox folder and never leave my machine.

This doesn’t happen all the time, sometimes it allows me to send emails with many attachments such as ms-word files, pdf files and some images, but most of the time they just sit on the outbox folder and never leave.

Just now, i’m trying to send an email with an image attached to it regarding an error we are experiencing, the file is a screenshot, it’s around 3kb and it just won’t send it.

When this happens i have to access OWA and send the email from there, but the OWA UI is hell, could you please advise on how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Hello Samuel,
what version of eM Client are you currently running? Please check the Help>About ection for exact number.

Also, when the message gets stuck in outbox, please go to Tools>Operations window and copy the content of the Error and Log tabs so we can analyze the issue.

Regards,
Olivia

I am having the same problem.  Error =12:46:51 PM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability   Sits in outbox.  [email protected]