Emails, header received but no body

Since joining EM client several weeks ago I notice, particularly from 2 sources that 50% of their emails have no body. If I check in gmail or on my phone or ipad the body is there but only if I check them before checking EM client. I noticed reference to this back in 2020. Is there a fix?
JC

It is difficult to say without seeing the message code.
Can you send me a copy of this message?

To do that right-click in the message body and choose Save As. Send the eml file this saves to your device to [email protected]

Gary any update from the data I sent? I notice that empty ‘body’ emails are mostly the one’s setup by a rule to move them to another folder. I have tried to delete the rule but cannot find it. JC

I don’t recall receiving the sample message from you. Can you send it again?

Gary I sent the response as requested to your email account. I have also ‘print-screened’ the view from the mailbox at the bottom of this text box.

JC

No, I never received that.

For this one, right-click in the message body and choose Properties > Repair > Repair. That will resync just this message with the server. When it is done, try save again.

Gary it worked for a couple but not everyone. See picture below

Can you send me a copy of this message?

To do that right-click in the message body and choose Save As. Send the eml file this saves to your device to [email protected]

Gary sent the EML message to you via email as requested.

JC

That message doesn’t even have any header information so strictly can’t even be called a message. There is no way to know how that message gets into your Inbox. Sorry

Can you right-click in the message body and choose Properties. Does it have a UID?

Gary this is an email from the same source but one that arrived in the inbox and did not follow the ‘rule’ to go to a sub folder called NALOPT. So the format and format are always the same. I have at least 5 in that folder currently. If I try the ‘property/repair’ method they end up with an address [email protected]

JC

Site logo image\ 32x32 Paul Homewood posted: “By Paul Homewood LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - Some of Britain’s top listed companies could be downplaying risks from climate change on their bottom line and could face “appropriate action”, regulators said on Friday. Trillion” [NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT](NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT | “We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert”. – J Robert Oppenheimer.

So is anyone at EMClient interested in this issue? Surely someone can work out why emails arriving in my inbox, that are moved on via a rule to another folder, have no content. If I run properties\repair it totally wipes the message, so still no body but now no header\address either. JC

Still awaiting a response