Emails getting stuck in Local Folders Outbox

Hi!

My Exchange ActiveSync account e-mails have recently started getting stuck in my Local Folders Outbox. The size of the e-mail or whether there is an attachment or not does not seem to matter.

Any help?

Go to Menu > Tools > Operations and look for any errors in the Log tab.

Well, this is odd. It’s starting to go again without problems. Will share error log output if the problem recurs. Thanks again Gary!

Okay, so it happened again and is still happening. I e-mailed twice to one of my own e-mail addresses as a test and copied the log right after both times. Here’s the result:

1st time:

8:32:52 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:32:52 PM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:32:52 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:32:52 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

2nd time:

8:36:01 PM MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘Work/Outbox/’ failed due to the following error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
8:36:01 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:36:01 PM — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:36:01 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:36:01 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hope somebody can make sense of this and help!

That looks significant. Are you able to contact the server admin?

Screenshot (16)_LI

I am also having issues with emails getting stuck in outbox. This is the error message that I have been receiving for the past few hours.

Your server says you are rate limited. That means they only allow you to send so many emails per hour/day, and you have exceeded that limit.

Gary, I actually keep getting that particular error all the time, and it doesn’t affect the functioning of my account. E-mails are syncing (all sub-folders) and I was - until recently - able to send out emails.

Was not getting these other lines in the log.

Any ideas anyone?

Even though the internal server error seems to be a serious issue like Gary said, it really hasn’t hindered the operation of the client ever since i started using it a month and a half back. And even now, e-mails are syncing with the server consistently, without delay.

It’s just the e-mails getting stuck in the archive outbox which is a recent thing.