email

i am having problem sending email keep getting an error message stating volation of yahoo policy but  and they stated there is no problem on there end how do i fix the problrem

Hello Howard, sorry to see this, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum, or copy the content of the Log in operations and submit the content of the log to us here as well?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

version 6.022344.0
the error message states

and error occurred
Cannot send message (Email body not accepted due to the following reasons
Transaction failed: Cannot send message due to possible abuse; please visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com/abuse_smtp.html for more information 

i went to yahoo and they stated that there are no problem so what do i do so i can send messages

Hello, sorry but not quite sure what you’re suggesting, you’re denied to send mail over your SMTP protocol due to abuse, based on what you’ve submitted. This issue needs to be resolved with your mail service vendor/host. I’m afraid this is not an application issue.

This can occur in case unsolicited email was sent through your email address or in some cases when your account is hacked and used for unsolicited practices (which I hope is not the case).

Regards,