Email won't stay deleted. After I deleted a whole bunch of email, it seemed to come back with lighter text.

I have deleted a bunch of email. I emptied the trash. Then I see the deleted email back again with a fainter text.  What gives. EmClient has been buggy since the last major update.

Hello,

We are sorry for inconvenience with this known issue. To solve it, could you please try following steps?
-Turn Conversations off (Menu > View > Conversations > Disable Conversations)
-Turn eM Client off
-Go to eM Client’s installation folder (something like C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client) and run DbRepair.exe (not the DbRepair.exe.config).
-Wait until the database check is completed.
-Turn eM Client on

Thank you

hello.

Im afraid this doesnt work.  Any other ideas?

This happened to me as well.  I had a Live Mail client running on another computer.  When I closed that client on the other computer, eM kept the emails deleted.

That did not do it.  I have no clients open on any other computers, yet deleted emails keep coming back all day!

It may be that the message cache is corrupted. If Russel’s option above does not work, then if the account is setup as IMAP or Exchange, you can remove the email account from eM Client, then add it again.

It may also be that your email provider’s server is not compatible with eM Client. Who is your email provider, and what version of eM Client are you using?