eMail tracking notice

Hello, I tried the free version to check out the functionality. I could not see if the recipient opened the eMail. Can someone tell me where I can see this?

MENU > Settings > Mail > Receipts

Of course your recipient would have to have allowed “receipts”…

I never would… !!!

I send it to my own eMail address (a different). But where to see if the recipient opens or not?
I tried both, one eMail that i opened and another that i leave untouched.
I could not see any difference.
In another app (Mailbutler) i can see it with 2 checkmarks like in telegram ( :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:)

martes 07 septiembre 2021 :: 1628hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Mr.Pepper

Obviously I don’t know where you are

In Europe under GDPR you need explicit permission to track any EU resident’s emails, whether they’re prospects or customers, even if you are sending from outside the EU.
Without your recipients opting in to email tracking, GDPR legislation states you can’t use email tracking to tell:
If an email you sent was opened or read
When that email was opened
How many times it was opened
If it was transferred to others
To which email server it was sent, including its location
What kind of web navigator and operating system the recipient of the email uses.

Be aware that if you are caught tracking without permission, subsequently prosecuted and convicted the punishments are severe.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.

1 Like

Supposedly you will receive a notification, based on what I read in the verbiage associated with the settings.

But once again, it depends on the settings in the receiving email app.

If you were to request a notification from me you would not hear/see anything… thus it is me saying “None of your business”

Thank you very much for your comments. I was not aware of this. Actually, I just want to know if the recipient to whom I send an invoice has seen it. Some mails end up in spam as you know. I just want to make sure that the recipient really gets the mail. So it looks like I have to think of something else.
Thanks again,
René from Germany

Thank you very much…