Email Templates?

I would like to have the ability to have a library of templates I could select from, edit, and send from my email client.  This would be useful to create standard replies or notifications to my clients for different reasons.  I like emclient and for me this is the only feature lacking at this time.

Hello Edward, this is already an existing feature in eM Client, you can add templates in Tools > Settings > Mail > Templates and Signatures. And add a number of templates, however you can only select new emails from the template or select automated replies for these templates for your accounts, e.g. each reply/forward would open the reply with the template.

We’re currently considering improving this feature for future releases so it’s also possible to change the Template type once replying/forwarding etc.

Hope this helps,

Hi, 
is there a way to edit templates as HTML?

Hello Pavel,
yes, once you are inside the creation/edit window of the template, right-click and choose Insert > HTML to add any HTML elements.

Best regards,
Olivia

Thank you very very much, you are so quik :slight_smile: It’s awesome.

Testing beta 7 and it does not seem that there is the ability to charge a template after creating a new email ?

Hello Li-An,
after you open the New mail window you cannot change the template and this feature is not currently planned.
You can choose a template when you open the ‘New’ drop-down menu and then choose _Mail…>Your template.

Regards,
Olivia_

Thanks for your answer Olivia. It’s enough for my usage - I did not thought to look here and did not read any information on this in help file. For the moment, I saw there is no way to put destination emails in templates and it’s not planned. But it’s not a big deal for me.