email size does not reflect attachements

I just sent out 2 emails with a little under 2MB in attachments.  The size in the sent folders, both smart and account shows as 9kb and 10kb.  Some other previously sent messages with attachements correctly show much larger sizes.

Is this bug?

thanks.

Hi Dan, are you able to display the attachment? What version of eM Client are you currently using?
Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Repair the mail folder with the attachments
    To repair the mail folder, right click the folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button.
    When you do this, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

I installed eM today.  Like it a lot.  But I have the same problem as above.  Display of individual email file sizes does not include attachment size.  This includes emails imported when I installed eM and emails written within eM after installation.  “Repair” didn’t do anything.

Hello Paul, what mail service are you using with eM Client, are you using Exchange? If so, what version of Exchange are you using on your mail server?

Thank you,

I am an overseas employee using eM to access my employer’s UK-based Exchange account.  My computer runs Windows 10.  I don’t know what version of Exchange employer uses.  Screenshot below illustrates the issue.  If it would be useful to you I can ask employer what version of Exchange they use.  I am not using eM to access any IMAP or POP3 accounts, so I don’t know if the problem exists there.

Hello again, a fix for this issue will be included in a future update, however it may not be applied to some of the older versions of Exchange (specifically Exchange 2007), please make sure to keep your application up-to-date in order to resolve this issue.

Regards,