email list refresh when opening eM Client with IMAP account

My account is IMAP, I have set the prefs to “download all message and attachments for offline reading”, and I start in my Inbox folder.

Each time I start eM Client, I shortly see my email list, then it goes blank, and the list rebuilds itself, with an annoying scrolling on screen (I have about 2000 messages in my inbox).

Is there a way to avoid this ? I mean to keep the old list and only have new messages updating ? I don’t have this behaviour in Thunderbid or Apple Mail.
(I have set my account to have new message at the bottom of the screen)

Thank you !

I am sure that it is a server issue but to prove that, I need your IMAP log. Go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “IMAP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Hi George!

I am also facing same problem, kindly advise what should I do? as i see no solution to the isuue on eM client community, or has eM client solved the issue? my e-mail provider is smarter mail.

awaiting your reply

Hi,
please send us your logs - then I will be able to advise you further. Thank you.

I am having the same issue. I sent the logs also. I am running SmarterMail Server 12.0. and eM Client 6.0.19861