eMail Cient fragt dauernd nach Outlook.de Passwort

Guten  Tag

Ich habe meine Outlook.de Daten eingegeben. Leider fragt Mich eMail Client dauernd nach dem Paswort. Was ist da Los.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nico

Hello, not quite sure what you’re referring to, if you’re being prompted for password you might be using incorrect credentials with the server, thus the application is unable to connect to the remote server and download your data, please make sure to specify the issue more closely.

Regards,

I have repeatedly entered the correct password. Here comes again the window, I should enter my password. What’s going on there?

Leider bekomme Ich den Fehler nicht hin. Kann nun leider kein eMail Client verwenden, da Ich Outlook nicht mit emClient verbunden bringe. Schade

Hello Nico, unfortunately I’m not having any issues while connecting to the Outlook.com account, based on the info you’ve submitted it seems like you’re using an incorrect password or wrong authentication credentials for authentication with the server in General. Make sure to get the correct credentials and disable any security software that might be blocking the connection to the server in order to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Good day

Virus scanner is disabled.
Password manuel if more typing, so no copying. Unfortunately, there is no answer.

Hello emClient. I must confirm Björn’s issue. I use an outlook.de account for several years in emClient (with several others). But starting a couple of weeks before emClient repeatedly prompts for password confirmation. Sometimes it needs a couple of "ok"s, sometimes many of them. My version is 9.2.2157.
Regards, Torsten

Starting in late 2022, you can no longer use a username/password with MS Accounts. Please see: Microsoft disables Basic authentication for all accounts | eM Client