Email body not showing

I just reinstalled eM Client and it still appears to have the same problem with some emails in that either all or part of the body of the email shows up fine in Gmail but not in eM Client.  I have side by side screen shots showing the email in each of the systems.  Any Ideas?

Hello, sorry to see this, but unfortunately not quite sure what you’re suggesting, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you using any security software on your computer, such as firewall or proxy?

Regards,

Your email you sent me is a “no reply” so I am hoping this gets to you. I see no way to attach screen shots, which I have ready.  The Version is 6.0.22344.0. I just downloaded and installed a few days ago.  My email is Gmail using IMAP. I am using the default WIndows 7 firewall and anti-virus. This is not a new problem and it is why I stopped using your client in 2014.

Hello, please submit the screenshots to us by uploading them to your post, click on the camera button to add your screenshots to the post.

Thank you,

I have the same problem. The email body seems empty, but a print example shows the message correctly.

Above the printable example of the mail.
The mail seems yo have only a “from” ant “to” line and the subject.

This is a very frustrating situation. I initially trialed emClient in early 2014 and gave it up because of this problem. They have had over a year to work on correcting it and still have not done so. It makes one wonder if they are even listening to their client base.

I also periodically receive a “Too Many Connection” message from the application.  See attached.  Is anyone else getting this?

Can you please send me the message exported into an .eml format, you can submit the message to me by right clicking the message in the list of received mail and selecting Forward > Forward as Attachment. You can also export the items by drag and dropping it to your desktop or new message.

Please submit the message to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic for more information about this issue.

Thank you,

Are you using the application on multiple devices? This unfortunately could point out to an issue with one of your devices, most email servers have the number of connections limited to a couple of devices (especially on free accounts), if some of your email clients tries to connect to the server without first closing  the connection this issue could occur  - I’m unfortunately unable to replicate this issue with eM Client, however we have came across this issue with a couple of mobile email clients running on Android for example.

Regards,

The Client is installed on my laptop and desk unit. The lap top is only operational when I am using it, otherwise I shut it off. The error message appears on my desk unit and when I am on the desk unit seeing the error message the laptop is off. This is a nuance but bearable. The critical issue relates to the emails that do not draw out completely. This was reported by me under a separate ticket and also collaborated by others.

Sorry to see this, but unfortunately I’m unable to replicate the issue… What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

Here is the “About” screen.

Does this occur with all HTML formatted emails or just with selected recipients? Can you try to update to this release and check if the issue persists, 6.0.22774.0?

If it does, please export the received message and submit the email to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic for more information about this issue.

Thank you,