Email addresses missing from icloud

This is a two part issue.

1. I use icloud to sync my addresses and contacts. I noticed recently that a portion of my contacts are missing in eMClient contacts. When I go to icloud, the names are there, but the email addresses are missing from their record. If I add the email address into the icloud contact, the name appears in the eMClient contacts. If I check my iphone before making any changes, the entire record may be there, or, in a couple of cases, the email address is there, but the phone number is missing. A conflicting factor today may be that I installed another copy of eMClient on my wife’s Pc and synced it to the same icloud database. But the problem regarding the missing email addresses precedes the new copy.

Fortunately, if I enter a name in the address line for a new email, the program will bring up the email for the person if I used it before.

1. When I added a contact in eMClient recently, (don’t know if before or after adding my my wife’s copy) the contact appeared in icloud, but without the email address In the record.

Almost all of the contacts in icloud were entered via Outlook, which eMClient replaced, or eMClient. I must assume that the problem lies with eMClient, as it has never happened before. What should I do?

No one has any ideas on this? No one else have this problem?

What version of eM Client are you running?

Also what Mac OS version do you have ?

Windows 10 Home version 21H1 build 19043.2130 on my pcs

OS 16.01 on my Apple devices

What version of eM Client are you running ? Go to "Menu / Help / About.

The version number is 9.1.2109

Ok so that’s the latest official release version.

I would just keep manually entering all the missing email addresses and/or phone numbers into your iCloud server mailbox end as you have been doing which should then inturn fully populate within a short time after in eM Client. Your mobile and any other iCloud devices should then also update the same correctly as well.

Failing that if all the email addresses and phone numbers are showing ok in your iCloud mailbox online but still not updating in eM Client, then try removing and re-adding your iCloud account in eM Client and see if that fixes it. Could be your local mail database in eM Client has either “got out of sync” or “not synching correctly” for some unknown reason since it was setup initially.

Also if you have the same synching problem with your mobile phone or other devices and it’s ok at the iCloud mailbox online, suggest to also remove those device accounts and readd them too.

Note: If you do remove and re-add your iCloud account, backup eM Client first via “Menu / Backup” just in case you have any problems.

Note: If its an eM Client issue / bug, there is a new 9.2 version due out very soon.