emai issues

Hi John, not really sure what is the problem, can you please be more constructive with your question?

Thank you,
Paul.

When this thread started I had only one problem, now it is two. currently am unable to send e-mail from this client. I use Verizon and get error message stating my password and user name don’t agree with my account info. So it is difficult to response to the original problem, but here goes: using version 6.0.21034.0, e-mails and/or attachments to e-mails doe not recognize an apostrophe and substitute as series of characters. Verizon states non send probem is with eM client in that all settings are correct, I am able to connect and send via two other browsers mail systems. Posted by itself is a screen capture of the character series substitution.
John

Hi again John, unfortunately the issue with your Verizon account is a Verizon issue, we have made a statement regarding this issue here: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/authentication-failure-on-verizon-net-for-outgoing-mail-help-please , the issue is held within CRAM-MD5 authentication, as this issue occurred out of nowhere for multiple email clients and all Verizon users, we believe the issue will have to be fixed by Verizon.

As to the other issue you’re having with the email formatting, can you please send me one of the messages attached to my email [email protected] , just right click the message and select forward > as attachment, please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.