Em didn't download all emails from hotmail.com

I have 7800 mails on my Hotmail.com online. Em client set up alright and works fine EXCEPT it only sync’d 2500 emails of those; won’t download more. I also have Windows Live mail on this Win10 machine and it didn’t download all of them either. I changed some UPDATE settings on LIVE mail and now it’s downloading emails BUT the Em Client still says 2500 emails, only receives currently sent to me mail but no more old emails from online or LIVE MAIL. I don’t see any more settings I can adjust. thanks- Hue

Hello, you can setup your account as IMAP and SMTP account only with eM Client instead of the default AirSync protocol, which however includes support for Calendar and Contacts items. To setup your account as IMAP, please visit this site, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/send-receive-from-app and follow the instructions for IMAP.

To setup an account manually in eM client, please navigate to Tools > Accounts > New account, but instead of using the automatic setup, please switch to the “Mail” tab below and select “Other” to setup your mail servers manually.

Regards,