eM client version 6.0322331.0 keeps asking for my gmail password

When I open em, I get prompted with an I.E screen entitled "Password required for . I enter my password on this screen. Then I am presented with a screen that states the features that eM client would like to have access to. I click accept and the screen for me to enter my password is presented again. This loop continues indefinitely so I am unable to use my account.
I am using version 6.0322331.0. I have attached the screen where I need to Accept. I am using version 11.0.9600.17633 of I.E. Cookies and Javascrpt have been enabled. See screen shots below

Hello Carol, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22336.0 and check if the issue persists?

We’ve released a couple of bug fixes after the initial OAuth feature release version, that should workaround this behavior.

Let me know if you continue to have issues with this, we’ll be happy to help.

Still have problems here aswell. Even after updating… And when I wait to long to fill the password in the form, EM Client is not repsonding anymore. I have to restart it, and whait until the database is fixed. So I work at another computer and after a while returns. And then it doesnt respond anymore becease it whaited to long… and so on, and so on.

Hello Richard, sorry to see this, if the application is not responding, can you please try to run this utility when the application is not responding, http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe and submit the file created by the utility to my email for more information about this issue?

Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the server? If you’re please try to temporarily disable such security software and check if the issue persists.

Please submit the stackdump file to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Thanks Paul ! That version is working !!!
Have a good day

Hello again, thank you for following up, I’m glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Hi Paul
The problem returned this morning.My I.E settings remain unchanged

Hello Carol, we believe we’ve been able to resolve the issue regarding this, are you able to replicate the behavior? Note that it is still possible that eM Client will request a password or authentication, if you try to fetch new emails if you change location and join a different network.

Hello Carol, we believe we’ve been able to resolve the issue regarding this, are you able to replicate the behavior? Note that it is still possible that eM Client will request a password or authentication, if you try to fetch new emails if you change location and join a different network.

Hi Paul
This morning, 4/27, I have had no problems ! Thanks for your quick response …
Regards !

I updated to 6.0.22336 and the client still pops up a web browser and has me sign in to each of my two gmail accounts, twice! This should not be necessary as my iphone still can get my gmail programmatically without prompting me for a login.

Hello, please make sure to update to the latest release, 6.0.22344.0 using the built in check for updates features or the linked installer to this release and check if the issue persists.

Hi there, I am having the same problem, my version of Em client is 6.0.22344.0
it keeps asking for my password to log into gmail. Application has permission in gmail. 
Thank you

Hello Mira, please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22930.0 and check if the issue persists, I can recommend re-setting up the account in eM Client as well, however it seems like this issue only occurs on several eM Client installations and there’s no exact way how to reproduce the issue.

Regards,

Thank you Paul, so I have installed the version suggested but still having the same problem, I uninstalled eMclient on computer and installed again, this didnt seem like it made a change… Have no idea what else I could possibly do.
Thanks 

Hello again, we’ve recently released a major update with multiple bug fixes for all our users, you can update to the release through the check for updates feature or by downloading the installer here, 6.0.23181.0. However, we’re currently unable to detect the issue’s root cause. This problem has been reported to us multiple times since we’ve released the initial OAuth update for use with Google’s servers, however we’re unable to replicate the problem in a testing environment - we’re still collecting data about these occurrences on some workstations in hopes of pointing us in the right direction.

I’m sorry if this issue is causing any inconvenience on your installation, but I’m unable to provide any other options on how to resolve the problem at the moment, our developers are inspecting the problem constantly and we’re working on improving the specific used case in which the error occurs.

If you’re seeing the login window that asks you to authorise your account again, please note that it is not necessary for the application to sign-in again, what we were able to detect from the logging data we’ve collected up until now, the problem is held within the token that’s being sent between the client and the server for authentication, unfortunately it seems like the token is lost, or an incorrect (old) token is sent, which forces the OAuth window to re-appear, however since the application was already authorised by dismissing this occurrence, eM Client should be able to re-authenticate on the second go…

Regards,

Thank you Paul, you have been more than helpful. 
Unfortunately, I am still having this issue, and hoping that eventually with updates it will be resolved. :confused:
Sometimes, in the day it only asks me once or twice, and sometimes it can ask me 3 times in 5 minutes. 
Mira