eM Client v5; Using Google Apps; Received an invitation, keeps popping up in Calendar no matter if I accept, decline or maybe

Using eM Client v5 with my Google Apps account. All else seems to work great, but I have received a calendar invite via email.

In my eM Calendar it shows up in the column as an invite correctly.

No matter what I do, Accept, Maybe, Decline then either Send or Don’t send update to the sender, It tries to add to my calendar, then the pop up starts all over again, asking to Accept, Decline, etc.

Looking at my Google calendar, it is there, and never duplicated.

1st, how to delete the notification
2nd, how to get the invite working properly.

Thanks in advance.

We are aware of this problem but it should be already fixed - what version of eM Client do you use?

I’m having the same issue - I’m using 5.0.17263.0.

Seems to happen only with re-occurring meetings.

Thanks!

Damian

The only solution for existing events is manual deleting of reminders.

Question: how does one manually delete reminders?

Open the problematic event and change the reminder to “No reminder”.

Ok - I think I was talking about a different issue - my issue is that Invitation keep showing up in the right-hand column regardless of whether I accept them, decline them or say maybe, and regardless of whether or not I update the sender or not. Any idea how to fix this?

I see now - it is really strange because I thought it has been resolved too. Can you please enable GData logging under the problematic account in your Settings, try to accept an invitation and send us the log? Thank you very much.

Ok - done - and logs sent.

I am also having this issue with v5.0.17595.0.

Send us the GData log too.

Logs sent.

Has this issue been resolved? I am having the same problem with the current version: 5.0.18025.0.

Hello,

please try this newest version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v5.0.183…
it will be released publicly soon but you can use it already.

regards
Jan

Howdy Jan,

Thank you for the update. I downloaded and installed V5.018324; however, two invites remain and will not disappear.

Best regards,
mike

Hello,

then please send me your Gdata tools - Settings - advanced - mark off Gdata under your account, restart client and send it to:
[email protected]

together with this address:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

regards
Jan

Having the exact same issue (using 6.0.19714.0). Any solution ?

If you have these issues with gmail in version you have provided then we are working on solution. We have released version with possible fix, but many users responded that it does not help them so we need to make further investigations.

You can help us by sending me one or two of these events exported to .ics (and added as attachment).

Plus make GData logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.
then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan