em client synchro

hi my em client (free app) has not been synchronising with my microsoft exchange account since the free trial ended, is this suppose to happen,?

Hi David, eM Client is free for home/personal use only. If you’re using eM Client for commercial/business use, you have to obtain a valid PRO license. More information about our licensing policies can be found on our website http://www.emclient.com/purchase?lang=en

Best regards,
Paul

Hi Paul, i’ve noted that its only items that i delete and move to ‘trash’ that are not synchronising with my microsoft exchange account i keep getting an error message.   Is this because i’m using the free version? If i buy a license will this correct itself?

Hi David, no this is not caused due to use of the free license version of eM Client.
Please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account,

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    If the issue reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul